South River Closed
Update: If you are having trouble reaching us by phone, you may also access your account by calling our TellerPhone at 732-727-3232. The PIN to access your account is the last 4 digits of your social security number. We appreciate your patience while we navigate our new system.
If you are using Teller Phone, you will need to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number as your PIN.
Account history prior to 10/1 will not be available through Online Banking. However, eStatement history from January 2020-September 2020 is available.
Some of your account suffixes have changed. Please see the list below for the new suffixes:
- Primary Savings is now 01 (formally 00)
- Secondary Savings 01 is now 05
- Rewards Checking is suffix 75
- Basic Checking is suffix 76
- Flex Checking is suffix 77
Raritan Bay FCU Announcement:
On Thursday, October 1, 2020 Raritan Bay FCU converted our core processor to an upgraded platform to better serve our members.
With our new upgraded platform, we have the ability to streamline the transaction process as well as offer new products and services.
· Mobile Deposit-Depositing a check is no longer an errand. Save a trip to the branch, deposit from anywhere! (Available November 4th)
· Paperless Receipts-have your receipts emailed to you!
· Upgraded Online Banking Portal!
· More services to follow! Keep checking our website for updates!