Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
We offer competitive rates and have a variety of terms to choose from. Simply pick the term and your rate is locked. When your term is up, you can cash out or roll it into another CD for more returns. To find some of the most competitive rates in the Tri-State Area, come to RBFCU today!
- Set aside for future savings goals
- Competitive, fixed rate for length of term
- Greater earnings than savings accounts
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 to 48 months)
- Locked rate for length of term
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open for 6, 12, 18, 24, 36 & 48 month Certificates
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Check our current rates
*A penalty on dividend earnings will be assessed if withdrawal is made prior to the term's maturity. Early withdrawal penalty for a 6-month certificate is one month's dividends; 12, 18, 24, 36 and 48 month certificates is three months' dividends. Minimum balance of $1,000 is required to earn dividend on share certificates. Please contact a RBFCU representative for more information about fees and terms that may apply. Federally Insured by NCUA up to $250,000.